Payment - FAQs
What are the accepted payment methods for domestic transactions?
We accept the following modes of payment for domestic transactions:
• Credit cards – all major banks/providers
• Net Banking - all major banks
• Debit Carts - all major banks
• Wallets - PayTM
• Cash on Delivery: We are not offering cash on delivery at this point.
What are the accepted payment methods for international transactions?
How do I use Credit Notes, Gift Card and Vouchers for making payments?
To use these online, simply enter the unique code provided when you check out. If your order value exceeds the balance amount on the gift card or credit note, the balance must be paid at checkout.
• To apply a credit note, login from the same email ID to which the note has been issued.
• A gift card cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
• A gift card cannot be cancelled, so please ensure you enter the correct details of the recipient.
• No two vouchers can be clubbed.
• Vouchers will not be applicable during any periods of special pricing.
• Discount vouchers will not be applicable on limited edition collections
• Validity of credit notes, gift cards and vouchers cannot be extended.
• If the payment was made using a credit note/gift card, a refund against the purchase will be in the same form.