Kadha that your mom and grandma makes, but with a little twist of sweetness with our Ajwain Unifloral Honey.
With people switching towards Ayurveda during this pandemic, we couldn’t help but share this foolproof recipe of Kadha with our Ajwain Uniform Honey which works wonder in boosting immunity.
For this immunity booster kadha, you’ll need basic spices which are commonly available in Indian households.
- Cinnamon - 1 cm long stick / 1 pinch powder
- Clove - 2
- Tulsi (4-5 leaves)
- Cardamom - 1 ( crushed/hammered)
- Black peppercorns - 2 (crushed/hammered)
- Raw turmeric - 1 pinch ( optional)
- Ginger - 1 inch piece
- 1 tbsp Jaggery
- Firstly, wash and peel off turmeric and add it in a saucepan with 3 cups of water.
- Once the water turns yellow, add in sliced ginger and boil the water for 2-3 minutes at medium flame. Now add in all the spices to it and let it simmer for another 8-10 minutes.
- Once the consistency thickens, strain the Kadha to your cup and add Ajwain Honey to it. Kadha is supposed to be healthy, but no one said it had to be bitter.
And you’re done! Enjoy your Kadha with the purest honey in the world.
Things to take care of while making this kadha?
- Honey should NOT be put in the boiling water as it loses its medicinal benefits if its heated beyond 45 degrees Celsius. So put the honey 5 mins after pouring the kadha in the cup!
- It is perfectly natural if the honey crystallises - it really depends on the glucose fructose level of the nectar its taken from - So don't worry!
- There is no need to refrigerate your honey even after it has been opened.
Ajwain plant blossoms for a very brief period of time. This honey is collected by placing bee colonies in Ajwain fields for that brief period of time when it blossoms. It's rare because it's real. We promise you the purest unifloral honey in the world and each spoonful of health benefits. Visit our website to buy this rare Ajwain Unifloral Honey.
About Ajwain Unifloral Honey
Our Unifloral Ajwain Honey - made from nectar of one kind of flower is a powerful home remedy and it’s benefits go beyond your kitchen walls. It helps in:
- reducing acidic levels
- treats cold, cough and sore throat,
- weight loss
- lowering down the risk of heart diseases and much more.