This is the easiest recipe for making any candle at home!
We share this because candles just add so much life and beauty to any space…
They also make the space so romantic in a second,
There is a certain magic about them!
If you are a candle lover like me,
Who smells every candle in the store,
Who lights up a candle in their room every evening,
Who wishes that they should receive a candle as a gift on every occasion,
Then you will love this!
- Wax Pellets
- Liquid Color
- Essential Oils
- Glass Jar (Mixing)
- Wooden Jar
- For Garnishing(Spice Mix, Dried Lavender)
- Wooden spatula
- Cleaning Cloth
- Heat the wax flakes in the glass container for 45 seconds to 1 minute in the microwave. The wax should convert into a liquid fully.
- Now use the thermometer to check the temperature — the ideal temperature should be between 45 and 60 degrees Celsius.
- Fill your jar with 4–5 drops of your favorite liquid color.
- Pour 8–10 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- With the spatula, thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Now, dip a wick in the molten wax and place it in the center of the wooden jar (to keep it from falling).
- Allow 10 seconds for the wick to attach to the jar's base, then pour the liquid wax into the jar.
- Allow the wax to cool completely (this might take anywhere from 2 to 5 hours depending on the weather).
- Your candle jar is now ready.
Make your own non-toxic, eco-friendly Soy wax candle in your favorite fragrance. Create your own vibe, and let the light spread through your soul! Checkout The Lu:Kah Box: Soy Wax Candle for more information.