Create your own vibe, and let the light spread through your soul!
Make your own non-toxic, eco-friendly soy wax candles in your favourite fragrance. Give yourself time to invest in your growth and well being. We hope this time helps you to introspect, feel relaxed and fall in love with yourself.
Why Lu:kah box?
The Lu:kah Box is a box of happiness!
The origin of Lu:kah is from the word “lykke” which is a danish concept of happiness.
According to researchers who have been studying happiness for over three decades now, say there are 2 primary aspects to happiness:
- Taking care of yourself and indulging in things that make you happy without judgement!
- Helping and also taking help from your community (more real world interaction and experience)
And that’s what The Lu:kah Box is about:
About taking that time out to do something with your hands, for yourself, Indulging in yourself, enjoying the process, not worried about the outcome, not comparing yourself to others, just being in the moment, present and alive!
Why is this the best kit?
Inside the Lu:kah Box
- You get the most unique, high quality raw materials to work with
- It is super easy to make
- You spend a few hours with yourself, just being! Enjoying the process of creating with your hands!
- Raw Materials
- Wax Pellets
- Liquid Colour
- Glass Jar (Mixing)
- Wooden Jar
- Earthen Pot
- Wooden spatula
- Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Manual
- Progress Map
How to use it
- Take the wax flakes in the glass jar and heat in the microwave for 45 seconds - 1 minute. The wax should completely turn into a liquid.
- Now check the temperature using the thermometer - the ideal temperature should be between 45 degrees Celsius - 60 degree Celsius.
- Now pour 4-5 drops your favourite liquid colour in your jar.
- Pour 8-10 drops of your favourite essential oil according to the mood you are in.
- Give it a good mix with the wooden spatula.
- Pick the jar you want to maake your candle in. Now, take a wick and dip it in the melted wax and stick it in the center of the jar (and prevent it from falling).
- Let the wick stick to the base of the jar (it will take 10 seconds) and then pour the liquid wax into this jar.
- OPTIONAL: If you want to add flowers, spies or fruits wait for about 30 mins till the wax forms a little layer on the top. Once you get that sprinkle the herbs slightly way from the wick.
- Now let the wax cool down completely (This will take 2-5 hours depending on the weather condition)
- Your jar of candle is ready.
Get ready to have fun with the big smile on your face and open your box, because it is just for you to enjoy yourself, feel yourself a little more, and just be!