Make your own organic, nourishing and hydrating Lip Balm and Lip Scrub
With the best ingredients locally sourced from organic farms, recipes from 100 year old beauty scriptures, and super easy to make!
This is the best care you can give to your lips and also name it your own!
Why Lu:kah box?
The Lu:kah Box is a box of happiness!
The origin of Lu:kah is from the word “lykke” which is a danish concept of happiness.
According to researchers who have been studying happiness for over three decades now, say there are 2 primary aspects to happiness:
- Taking care of yourself and indulging in things that make you happy without judgement!
- Helping and also taking help from your community (more real world interaction and experience)
And that’s what The Lu:kah Box is about:
About taking that time out to do something with your hands, for yourself, Indulging in yourself, enjoying the process, not worried about the outcome, not comparing yourself to others, just being in the moment, present and alive!
Why is this the best kit?
Inside the Lu:kah Box
- You get the most unique, high quality raw materials to work with
- It is super easy to make
- You spend a few hours with yourself, just being! Enjoying the process of creating with your hands!
- Raw materials
- Castor oil
- Coconut oil
- Mica Powder
- Essential oils
- Ground Cane Sugar
- Acrylic jar (2)
- Glass Jar (2)
- Instruction Manual
- Progress Map
- Wooden Spatula
How to use it
- Melt the beeswax and cocoa butter in the microwave for a minute.
- Once its molten, add castor oil, coconut oil, mica powder and your favourite essential oil.
- Mix it with the wooden spatula. Now pour it in your final jar and wait for one hour to let it harden.
- Once its hardened, give it a nice name! your hydrating and nourishing lip balm is ready.
- Mix the coconut oil and honey with a wooden spatula.
- Add cane sugar, your favourite essential oil and tint in the jar. Now, give it a good mix.
- Now pour this into your jar and give it a name.
- Use this lip scrub once for a week. Gently scrub it for 20-30 seconds for soft and plump lips.
Get ready to have fun with the big smile on your face and open your box, because it is just for you to enjoy yourself, feel yourself a little more, and just be!